Throughout Spring 2021, students had the opportunity to submit Project Designs for 6 different online funding opportunities.
Of the many Project Designs submitted, 13 projects were awarded $1,000 grants.
Below are the exciting results!
Opportunity: Build a Better Breakfast -- funding for BIG ideas that help everyone build a better breakfast, no matter at home or at school.
- South River Senior High School, MD, Building Better Habits
- South River Senior High School, MD, Make Your Morning
Opportunity: Funding for Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) -- As a proud partner of FCCLA, AdVenture Capital provides funding and support for FCCLA students (ages 13-17) or chapters who want to lead and create healthy changes in their schools.
- Brookings High School, SD, Jam Berry Books
Opportunity: Fuel Up to Play 60 -- funding for BIG ideas that get your whole school community involved, fueled up and playing for 60 minutes a day!
- Pennsbury High School East, PA, Food Waste Not in Good Taste
- Breckinridge Country Middle School, KY, Breck County FUTP 60 Walk-a-thon
Opportunity: Grow a Greener Planet -- funding for BIG ideas that help your community make a difference for a greener planet.
- Louisville Senior High School, OH, Louisville Community Garden
Opportunity: Spring 2021 -- funding for student-led projects that support healthier school communities.
- Business Technology Early College High School, NY, Create-A-Crate
- Mira Mesa High School, CA, Care Kits for the Homeless
- St. Johns Country Day School, FL, Health Online
Opportunity: Your Move, Zoom -- funding for BIG ideas that help not just you, but everyone increase their physical activity, no matter how long you're online!
- Kiski Area Intermediate School, PA, Get Moving Equipment for All
- South River Senior High School, MD, Students Serve
- South River Senior High School, MD, River Rain Garden
- South River Senior High School, MD, Step Outside
Thank you to all the students who submitted projects -- and congratulations!